Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, June 13, 2005

shooting stars, cheyenne and counting

another INCREDIBLE shooting star - this one is much brighter than last nite - it must have entered deep into the earth's atmosphere because it is a brilliant streak that ends in a flash almost. the moon is barely visible, making the stars intense again all nite.

wow - so far many positives, only a few shakes of the head and one more fuck you! i stopped in laramie at the espresso shop & two people talk to me about bush - both say they're scared & they're happy i'm travelling. i give them codepink info & head off to the library.

when i fuel up, several truckers come over & bad mouth bush some more. i tell everyone to call their senators & congresspeople as soon as possible & as often as possible to tell them to vote against the patriot act. maybe they will.

i can only use the library for 30 minutes - at least they don't take my i.d. i have tons of email to catch up with, as well as this journal - can't get the machine to print this, only the title comes thru so i have to send it to myself until later. i head out thru wild, wonderful, and way too republican wyoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home