Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Not one fuck you since Kentucky!

I'm so surprised and pleased I have not received one fuck you since I left the verdant state of Kentucky! All through Ohio, Indiana, Illinois - then to Wisconsin, South Dakota, Minnesota, and all through the state of North Dakota - not a fuck you amongst the traffic passing me!

I did get a couple of ‘treasures’ on my windshield though – in La Crosse, Wisconsin, a little town kissing the shores of the mighty Mississippi River, Ralph left a calling card on my windshield stating I should call his number and let him know how I can be reached. The other side of the card was imprinted with “The Rosary of the unborn” claiming a quote from the blessed mother:
“I affirm to you… that each ‘Hail Mary’ prayed from a loving heart will rescue one of these innocent lives from death by abortion.” Signed the Blessed Virgin Mary.

If you can imagine! I'm so curious to find out what words she said that he left out .... with the dots! Or do the dots mean everything after them was added post mortem?

The other treasure was left in the parking lot of a mall in Bismarck where Patti and I were forced to go to seek that wireless connection! On a brown paper towel, he wrote: “move to another country you peeiice of shit signed a veteran”

He actually spelled piece ‘ei’ but spell check won’t let me spell it that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home