Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, July 31, 2009

You got balls!!!!

A 30 something year old white man driving a small truck pulls over to the shoulder and waits for me to drive by. He honks with his door open, gets out and waves.

I pull over a few feet up the road and he comes to tell me he HAD to stop to let me know "you have balls" driving right up to and past Creech AFB - which I have done, very slowly. Of course the speed limit has dropped to 45 and I'm going slow anyway to prevent overheating...

He DOES know about the drones and Creech - he says he thinks there are AFBs in Arizona that also operate drones. I give him flyers - he takes a few and promises to pass them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home