Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The hunt for veggie oil usado Acapulco: Day 1 to be continued

I'm going to try to find enough veggie oil to take me all the way to Oaxaca and Chiapas, so I don't have to spend more time looking while Bridget is traveling with me.

Today, I will begin on the streets. I walk about 8 blocks in one direction, asking at all the restaurants on that side. Then I cross the street and walk back, asking on that side.

Tomorrow, I will walk along the beach and ask the restaurants that sit on that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home