Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, March 30, 2012

Where in the World is Jeju Island?

Jeju Island Symposium
Dinner and Program
Special Guest: Ann Wright
Friday March 30th, 6:30pm
Redwood Gardens
2951 Derby St
Berkeley
 
Where in the world is Jeju Island?
 
What is Jeju Island?
 
How does Jeju Island impact our U.S. of A. lives?
 
Why should we in the U.S. of A. be concerned about Jeju Island?
 
Come find out about the people who live on this incredible part of the earth and their five year fight not just to save their lives and their island, but to make our world really a safe, beautiful place.
 
The awesome Ann Wright recently visited Jeju Island and will let us know first hand what she experienced there.
 
Stephania will present a PowerPoint presentation about Jeju Island, and Marie will give us a historical timeline of the brave people of that Island.
 
Please bring a dish to share – organic & vegetarian if you are able! Or just BE THERE! 6:30pm, March 30th, Friday, Redwood Gardens, 2951 Derby St, Berkeley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home