Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, October 27, 2012

fucking freeeeeeeezin!

That cold front mixing on the coast with the hurricane must be on a slow boat thru alabama because suddenly the weather is SOOOOOO cold, the sky is overcast, and bursts of turbulent and sporadic winds chill me so much I have to retire into sleeping bags and down comforters by 4pm.

No star gazing tonight! And last night it was so beautiful with the moon appearing to be full and oh so bright!

Several other campers have come, doubling our meager numbers in the rv loop! In fact, we're almost full! Several have "A" signs, flags, paraphernalia hanging about their satellite disks that are standing on tripods - I guess there's a game today! hmmmmm

I am so glad I go my hour jog in this morning, as it's been getting colder as the day advances. No snow is anticipated tho - except by this Californian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home