Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, August 23, 2013

Lies and double speak D.C.style

I'm walking past a Metro Station and I have to stop & do a double take. I cannot BELIEVE the bold face, blatant, fucked up lie plastered 5' by 2' tall on the side of the stop:



You know this is the Keystone XL pipeline they are talking about - fucking extracting oil from the tar sands, using the harshest, most contaminating chemicals to extract it, and then building a pipeline that has to be heated the entire route from canada down to the refineries in houston texas - so we can continue our gluttonous consumption of oil and oil products.


I'm sooooo infuriated = "environmentally responsible" - how DARE they. "reliable source of fuel"??? How fucked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home