Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

"I'm still in control" Jesus

I really need to get a good camera so I can take pictures of these intense, ugly billboards some rich people are paying so much money to plaster on our highways.

This one I've seen before: it's a lovely picture of an angelic jesus, a lovely white boy a lovely shade of pinkish-white in his long flowing white robe, arms spread out, pink palms up, the robe sleeves gracefully hanging down from those arms, fine brown hair and neat brown beard.

Across the hem at the bottom of his robe several tanks are charging thru the folds; and to his right there are heavily armed u.s. soldiers pointing vicious-looking guns as they appear to be routing out the enemy, with more tanks flanking their backs.

The huge and only print reads: “I'm still in control”

REALLY? What the fuck does that mean???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home