Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Acadia National Park drizzle over?



I’m so excited – after two days of constant drizzle (of course I loved the feel on my body and sound of rain on my roof) and fog (the east coast kind that covers everything from ground to sky) the sun is peeking through the clouds and I’ve my fingers crossed my batteries will charge up. I’ve been conserving energy, turning down my fridge, using water out a jug instead of my tap and light from flashlights instead of my solar. I wanna make popcorn! I HOPE today’s the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home