Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Texas Tile


            I LOVE the Texas rest stop bathrooms: they are full of beautiful tile – no fuckin thick ugly plastic walls that have dominated bathrooms at rest stops, libraries, and even the ymca’ since I hit Missouri. How can people think plastic walls and doors making up the cubicles are in any way ok?
            But Texas bathrooms have beautiful tile. I stopped last nite at a new rest stop on a new highway I 69 heading from Corpus Cristi area south to Brownsville – also a new highway almost all complete.
            These were in the womyn’s bathrooms!!!

In the entry way


around the corner



This one whole wall in the womyn's room:



This is another whole wall in the other womyn's room!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home