Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Off to the DNC





This is the back of my truck- I update the message on the back each time I leave California depending on what is happening in our country and these wars against Afghanistan and Iraq. This time, going to the DNC, it says:

"Our Economy is Based on the Suffering of People around the World:
So Bush's base –  the haves and the have mores – can have more and more and more and more and more"

Then I have painted part of the True Majority graph depicting who is spending what on war, education, and real humanitarian (as in not weapons) aid to other countries:

 “The Pentagon $399 billion”
 “K-12 education $34 billion”
“Humanitarian foreign aid $10 billion”
“The ‘axis of evil’ $7 billion”



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home