Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Those Who Challenge the Veracity of My Statements


I drove thru western Pennsylvania this morning and then cut up thru New York – passing by New Paltz where the mayor was jailed for marrying homosexuals – yeah!!! I don’t have time to stop this trip but I definitely want to stop and shake his hand the next time.

Actually I’d REALLY love to meet Mary Mendola and Joanne Still, the brave lesbians who wanted to marry – in public, I mean! Next trip!
  Usually western Penn is silent – this time I was greeted with  hostility and 3 fuck you’s before the yeah’s began. I ended up with 18 yeahs to 6 nays and 6 f.u.’s! The yeahs increasing and the nay’s decreasing as I got closer to New York. Isn’t Theresa Heinz Kerry from western PA? She better get on the stick!
Connecticut was 34 to 4 and not one f.u. this time!!! yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home