Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

brief update

quick update – we’ve been SOOOOO busy in florida – elderly white republican women are LIVID, ENRAGED that we are here – they yell things, when they're not calling us names, 'go get a job' and 'go buy some decent clothes' and 'go shave your armpits' hahahahaha. We've pinkslipped katherine harris, cheney a few times, we've tabled, vigiled, gone to meetings, door-to-door, events and spread defeat bush, get out the vote, codepink for peace. We've been on the news a few times & intend to do more.
We've met TONS of regular, everyday folks that are voting for kerry, that are well-informed, passionate & determined as we are to end this course of destruction our government now has us on.
It has never been so clear as it is here in florida, how the dripping wealth wealthy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home