Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Victory for Peace!!!

The national day of action has been postponed - INDEFINITELY - yeah! Because the Dept of Energy has postponed the testing of "divine strake" indefinitely.

We are all very excited & our hope level has zoomed way over the 100% level! We will still be on our toes, no matter what, but for now, we can claim victory. We do not have to do the action at the Department of Energy which we planned for today. Instead we decide to continue the "Reading the Names" Action on the Mall at one of the memorials.

I am going to the Dept of Energy at noon to see if anyone has decided to join us. We handed out lots of flyers yesterday about the action & we put it up on many lists - we'll see. It's been difficult to get locals involved in any numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home