Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, October 26, 2006

agitator no matter what - in progress

Outside agitator

We mustn’t be viewed as such. Or so a fellow cp’er cautions me.

Outside, inside, upside down and over side underside agitator – you name the side – it doesn’t matter. I’m a fuckin’ agitator.

Again reacting to the right-wing media, the right-wing mentality. Trying to take something that should be precious and positive and turn it against us. Trying to create a label, denigrate and demoralize that label, and then attach it to our skins.

And then we accept not the label for the denigration and demoralization and spend our precious energy distancing ourselves from what we ought to claim with pride, with defiance, with extreme satisfaction.

Yes god damn it, I’m an agitator, inside, outside, over side under side every side an agitator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home