Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, April 30, 2007

Arise then Women Arise! "We will surround Congress...

.....and demand an end to this evil occupation and refuse to leave until the Congressional Leadership agrees with us, or throws us in jail!" Cindy Sheehan's call for Monday after Mother's Day!

We HAVE to go to this wimmin!!!! This is echoes of our "women say ENOUGH! BASTA!" call - maybe this is it.

Our newly elected congress sure is NOT going to end war - and here we're supposed to be protesting the veto of $124 billion more dollars to escalate war.

I say we join Cindy Sheehan in D.C., surround Congress, and stay there until it's over.

Together we WILL end war!!!

From Cindi Sheehan, Camp Casey Peace Institute: Call for 10,000 Mother of a March
"I am calling on Mothers of the world to join to join us in Washington DC for a “10,000 Mother of a March” on the day after Mother’s Day, Monday, May 14th, 2007. Marches on the weekends are not effective, we need to shut the city of DC down! We will surround Congress and demand an end to this evil occupation and refuse to leave until the Congressional Leadership agrees with us, or throws us in jail!" sign up www.thecampcaseypeaceinstitute.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home