Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, May 21, 2007

MMMEG (Monthly Monday Meet, Eat & Greet) Dinner

MMMEG (Monthly Monday Meet, Eat & Greet) Dinner: Iran Report Back& Honoring our Foremothers
MudRakers Cafe, 2801 Telegraph Ave., Berkeley (at Stuart St.)
Our rage increases daily, but not as greatly as our determination to end war NOW! Join us as we reaffirm our determination, eat together, and hear a report back on Iran! 
Margot Smith, who recently returned from Iran, will give us a presentation about her trip to Iran. And we continue to reclaim Mother’s Day as a call for us to gather as women and seek each others counsel as to how to have peace in our nation & world.
We will have a scrumptious organic, fair-trade Mediterranean dinner as well.
Tickets are $23 more if you can, less if you can’t.

RSVP to info@bayareacodepink.org or call 510-524-2776 by Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home