Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, July 04, 2008

4th of July MRS zoning initiative

Tomorrow, the 4th of July, we have our last huge chance to gather the 1000+ signatures we still need to get on our Military Recruiting Zoning Initiative to put it on the ballot for November!
 
80,000 people - mostly from Berkeley - are expected to be at the Berkeley Marina from noon until 9:00pm! And we will have a CodePINK table at the festival, at the bottom of University Ave. And we will work the crowd too!
 
Wear your most attention-grabbing HOT PINK garb, bring facepaints, balloons, noisemakers! Or just BE THERE! And let's knock out these signatures!
 
Sign up for a one hour shift - more if you can, less if you can't - from noon until 8:00pm. Email Keiko at keikoschnelle AT hotmail DOT com or call 510-524-2776.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home