Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

On the road again!

This time, back of my truck reads:

Well-Behaved Women:

SNAP OUT OF IT

Make Herstory / Join CodePINK / END WAR

...with "Berkeley Says NO WAR" across the top; and "TROOPS HOME NOW" across the bottom.

I am about to head out this evening, probably around 11:00pm, by the time I finish everything I need to do to get on the road!

I will go to southern California, then Phoenix, Tucson, then thru Las Cruces, El Paso, and into Austin.

From Austin I’ll head the rest of the way across Texas, to Atlanta, Georgia.

I have not made this trip in almost a year now, being committed to shutting down recruiting in Berkeley – and all over the country – and being broke, has kept me mostly in the Bay Area.

So I’m anticipating finding out the ‘mood’ of the country – especially bush country! I’ll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home