Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, August 03, 2009

oh no, no keys in the ignition again! to be continued

I am too late to get biodiesel outside of Tucson, even if it is open on Sunday. The Phoenix biodiesel is closed Sundays - tears.

I drive from sun down until I cross the New Mexico border and stop at the last rest stop in New Mexico. I love the New Mexico rest stops - they always have privacy with long loops, often far removed from the highway, and spaced individual picnic areas. Sometimes they have interesting trails for exploring the nearby terrain.

I do not want to sleep long while the sun is gone so I have set the alarm to allow me 2 hours rest. I awake 4 a.m. feeling refreshed and ready to beat the heat into Texas and my next delivery. Plus I want to jog a little before driving, just to make sure I'm totally awake and not just dreaming. And I'm on an exercising roll!

I jump out the truck observing the few cars and trucks resting there. As I begin to quietly close the door I instantly realize I've left my keys - and now locked my keys - inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home