Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Elsa’s missing, missing Elsa!


The sun is setting and Elsa has not been here so we’ve missed our nightly visit. Her friends, Jorge and Julia, come by after their walk on the beach, and ask if she’s been by yet. They appear surprised that I haven’t seen her.

I tell them it is probably my last nite here – that I intend to leave after filtering my oil tomorrow. I’m sure they will get the word to Elsa so we can say good-bye.

I start wondering if she’s heard about the school teacher’s attempts at converting me. But she could just be tired after working, she could have missed our visit because of something that has nothing to do with me.

But saying goodbye to people seems to be becoming the hardest part of my journey thus far. After the challenge of figuring out where and how to poop and pee that will leave me free of crotch-rot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home