Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, January 21, 2011

Struggles in Acapulco

Weeeellll, my solar is failing and decisions decisions decisions to make.

I will probably need new batteries, although it's not yet for certain, but if I do, it's close to $1000, which represents three months of my Joiyssey.

And a sale I made through ebay, a large sale, is probably going to fall through, representing two months of my Joiyssey...

Living without electricity is one thing. We'll see.

I have many gallons of used veggie oil to filter today - and I have a friend, Guillermo my great solar guy, who is letting me use his electricity for the pump AND is going to fill my water tanks, like Yarida, Victoria, and Alicia did in Los Mochis!

So I am lucky at that end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home