Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

$13,000 to 17,000 THOUSAND DOLLARS????

My red and blue monsanto buddy comes out to inform me that it is going to cost $13,000 to $17,000 to fix my truck.

I can't take my eyes off him. I see my life as I know it, my work as I do it, over.

There is no way in hell I can come up with that kind of money - would I want to even if I could.

I have 320,000 miles on my baby, my truck - most of those activist and anti-war miles. I am grateful I have been able to go so far in her.

I'm crushed. Do I even consider how I can get that kind of money together? $2,850 just to pull the engine and put another engine in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home