Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Several Protests NO WAR on SYRIA!

There was a protest in Oakland at Frank Ogawa Plaza, where a handful of folks showed up to hold banners, signs, and educate people re:war mongers trying to lead us into war again....

There were 2 protests in SF, one began at noon at Powell Street organized by ANSWER and the other 1pm at Civic Center Plaza, organized by Syrian-Americans.

First there were only maybe 20 people at Civic Center but then the ANSWER contingent march in and swelled the crowd to way over 75.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home