Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels across country in my mobile billboard truck as I attempt to engage in dialogue with people in hopes to wake us up and inspire action to change our country and communities and selves. And it is froth with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society and life we want

Monday, September 02, 2013

We don't need no fucking jobs....

Again, I'm sick of our call for "jobs"!

We need MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT that exploits neither the land nor her people!

We need free healthcare, free education, free housing.

Fuck jobs. Jobs are merely the work of the empire, requiring people to be the cogs in the wheels of genocide, oppression, exploitation.

We need MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home