Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

murder of police vs murder by police - to be continued


How come white people and the white media can talk about the murders of police using such sentiment and words as it is "an unspeakable tragedy, and a vile and cowardly act" yet police murders of Black people are justified and not even prosecutable?

How come white people and the white media can see that "Tragedies that involve our men and women in uniform affect our entire city and touch every member of our law enforcement community," and not that police murdering Black citizens is more than a tragedy but a travesty of justice in our land?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home