Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Oil leak....

When I leave the rest stop, I peer under my truck and see that my oil pan IS leaking, just as the speedco fellows warned my might happen.

This means another probably challenging speedco stop. I find one close to my next destination and am thrilled to see all brown Latino and Indigenous people working there, speaking Spanish, admiring my truck and asking questions about every message - even the "#SayHerName" column.

They dump my oil, can't find the proper ring so they load the plug with plumbers tape, refill my oil - which is about 12 quarts - and don't charge me a penny!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home