Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, March 16, 2020

Hair dye please!

For the first time in my life I'm thinkin I better dye my hair!!!!

The way they're talking about 'elders' and keeping us off the streets. I'm so willing to go to jail for justice but because some 'young' asshole thinks old people should be quarantined? I'm stronger and healthier than most 40 year olds and probably even most 18 year olds.

I pass now for much younger but if the country gets hysterical around seniors, I'll need my hair color to match my energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home