Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Journey For Justice Dec 14th, Day 14: Sasabe to Ajo

We leave Sasabe, touched by the hope, courage, and commitment of Casa de la Esperanza and all her participants and filled with good food roiling around with such shameful facts.

We're off to Ajo where we will spend the night at "The Barn" and once again get fed. We have informed the folks there that several of us have come down with covid, in case they want to cancel, but they're having their own bout of covid so we are still welcomed.

When we enter the small town of Ajo, we have to pull over to take in the murals painted all along the sides of the community center building.

Three O'odham nations are here in the local vacinity and these are their murals.

Here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home