Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, December 09, 2022

Journey For Justice Dec 9, Day 9 Fort Bliss

So now refugee children are being incarcerated at Fort Bliss.

This light show is facing the highway into Fort Bliss - what a fucked misnomer.

This is the largest military base in the u.s. - the size of Rhode Island.

We hear from 1000 to 3000 children & 'unaccompanied' minors are being held here. They are being processed quicker than they were pre-covid but still no child belongs imprisoned on a military base.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home