Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Journey For Justice Dec10th, Day 10 Amerikkkan Scar:

For those of you who know of others who are perhaps more moved by love for animals than concern for human tragedy, this short film documenting the egregious permanent attack on life by the border 'wall' please watch & share.

This is yet another reason I'm on this Journey For Justice caravan. We are about to cross over from Texas to New Mexico, Arizona, & California where this indescribable violence has & continues to be supported & perpetuated by greedy, anti-human white men.

https://www.newyorker.com/video/watch/the-new-yorker-documentary-american-scar-the-environmental-tragedy-of-the-border-wall?fbclid=IwAR0y3SVkj2oPZsxNLMIlps9Wy3vdDUx5EYqRgmEOOXlYJ5bXpu5aeEp0YIw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home