Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, March 24, 2023

Beauty

It has been sooooo beautiful driving down through southern California, it's so mind-boggling to think such beauty can exist along with side-by-side such cruelty we are inflicting on human beings so much less fortunate than ourselves.

The poppies are gracing the sides and tops of the mountain like a brilliant shawl gracing an Amazon womon's shoulders.

And the lush green brighter than most winters has tumbled before my drive on both sides of the freeway, despite elevation or normal golden brown starting this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home