Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, May 09, 2023

The Y, The Library, The Blog, The Road!

I’m back to my ‘normal’ pre-covid routine finafuckinly of going to the y to stretch and work out, and then to the library to blog. So blog I will.

I haven’t been able to blog because I happened to fuckin forget my computer at home – grrrrr – always take that final sweep around your living quarters before embarking on a journey, as you never know what you’ve forgotten.

Today, I started out from one of my favorite rest stops in Arizona, the Texas Canyon Rest Stop, where I spent the night last night.

My original plan was to make it to Brownsville by May 11th but obviously, I’ve only made it to El Paso. I will proceed to Tornillo this evening after I catch up on my blog.

Unfortunately, the long grey section hoovering way back in the photo is not the glorious fog of the Bay, but fuckin smog.

I thought these seeds were worthy of note!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home