Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Potentially sad news...

It appears that my dear, poor RRB still needs work done - she has an oil leak and we can't tell where it's coming from....grrrrrrrrrrrrr so I'm returning to Atlanta to my mechanic's shop. I'm totally sure he and the team will take care of everything right away for me. It's a terrible hope but I do hope that whatever is happening is covered under all the work I just had done over these past, what 6 months? When I check the dipstick, first I think there's just no oil left, or at least reaching the dipstick. Then I realize the oil is so clean, I can't tell how much oil is there. So I decide to put in a quart of oil and then tomorrow, when I get back to Atlanta, I will have he mechanics look at it and tell me what's going on. So back I go, from Asheville to Atlanta. My trip to Philly on the back burner now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home