Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Day 2: Death of Asylum at Texas Border

It's insanely incredible how a little over a year ago we couldn't park for more than 20 minutes in the Migrant Shelter parking lot because of the space needed for the constant bus loads of immigrants being herded there.

Now the lot is empty and there's barely a trickle of refugees coming this way.

Somehow people fleeing to this country have learned they risk certain death if they attempt to seek asylum thru Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home