Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, April 15, 2024

Day 6: Harley Boats

I hope you can listen to this - and then turn up the volume 10 times. I'm taking this video from a good distance away, at the edge of the city Piedras Negras.

I call.these fuckin intrusive boy-toys the harley's of boats, as they're equally loud and disruptive. So bloody unnecessarily loud as they 'patrol' up and down the beautiful, usually serene Rio Grande, hunting for human beings as they try to herd people back across the river, as they arrest them, or watch them drown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home