Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Day 7: Most Wanted

When I first saw this from afar on the outsiide of the door to the shelter, I thought it looked like the wanted posters in the post office. Maybe cartel or gang members, maybe some kind of trouble makers.

And it is like the wanted posters, except not wanted by the police but by their families. We were told with deep sorrow and regret, that these are not even a handful of the missing.

These are only 5 of the hundreds and thousands of people who have fled their homes seeking safety and a new life - and who have 'simply' disappeared, or were made to disappear, along this treacherous route to security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home