Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, September 24, 2004

Ohio bound - entering nevada & Revelations....

Everyone must be doing such a fabulous job in Nevada – from the California border until the first rest stop, about 100 miles into Nevada, we've received only positive responses to the truck!!! At least 10 yeahs, hand clapping, shouts with peace symbols! I think all the voter registration drives here have been so successful!!!!
One of the last times I passed thru Nevada about two and a half months ago, it was 2 yeahs to 2 f.u.'s during this same distance!!!! This is progress! Yeah – keep it up Nevada!
By the way, California ended up with 74 yeahs!!!! 4 no's, and 4 f.u.'s!
Rae and I decided to read the book of Revelations, which Rae just happens to have brought with her! When we do our video "What Is Christian About Bush?", several folks have chosen to 'quote' from this book so we need to brush up our ‘revelations’ - poor choice for twilight reading and truck stop camping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home