Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WITS for the election - to be continued

mountain top ritual - beautiful sierras

small town bannering - in parking lots of shopping centers, not long enough to be challenged by anyone but long enough to be seen by most of the 3000 inhabitants of these little towns.

close to 100% positive reception - feels excellent, natural high!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home