Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Atlantans cheer the new message!!!

I’m so very pleased – even tho I overslept this a.m. & didn’t leave at 6:00a.m. as intended – I’ve been heralded out of Atlanta by a tremendous number of horn honks, excited waves, and joyful shouts!

I think it is the “Arise Women Arise” that is inspiring so many wimmin to respond – I got 35 positive responses that I counted, and 3 fuck yous – all from white men, 2 in trucks, one in a small car! So there goes the trend established yesterday in Atlanta for white men in trucks!

I did not stop until I reached the army base & the demonstration so I didn’t have a chance to talk with anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home