Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, July 13, 2007

Rochester Anti-War Crisis Center





One of the cp protestors has turned me on to this new center is Rochester. I am too early to actually meet anyone - they don't open until 1:00p.m. I am feeling pressure to make it to the NOW conference - not to mention the Peace-In in Cleveland - so I don't wait but I'm thrilled to see this center.

They have groups for GI's, returning vets, and those considering going. And they have a full calendar of events for the Rochester area. I leave flyers in the door, take pics and promise myself I'll come back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home