Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Monday, May 05, 2008

$339 million a day for war - $750 million to solve present hunger crisis

what is WRONG with us u.s. americans?

we are content with giving corporate war profiteers and the military $339,000,000 dollars a DAY - and yet, the world needs a mere $750,000,000 to solve the present world hunger crisis - and we are unwilling to do this.

how will we ever be able to get our souls back if we cannot even commit TWO days of war funding to ending this hunger crisis?

what happened to our right minds, the minds who believe that preventing hunger is more important than occupying a sovereign nation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home