Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Arrested in Las Vegas: from the inside - to be continued

white man banging head

hispanic man's arm broken maybe

african american man in chair

attitude attitude attitude

rolling eyes, muttering under breath

raising hand to ask permission to pee

tb test

kelly - bi-polar

drugs

elana - 6 months preggers

mother and daughter domestic violence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home