Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, September 25, 2009

Take ACTION Against the DRONES! 2:00pm Los Banos - to continue

We expected indifference at best, maybe hostility from folks in this CA central valley town that we heard had a big military presence. We were so pleasantly surprised at the positive responses - sooooo many horn honks we couldn't hear ourselves discussing how to hang the banner!

Several people came up to the truck to thank us, take pictures, shake our hand. A white guy went around the block and came back to tell us the latest news from the G20 and the police repression.

After about 45minutes standing on the overpass in 100 degree weather, code enforcement came and tried to intimidate us into leaving... to be continued!






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home