Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, September 25, 2009

Take ACTION Against the DRONES! 11:00am Gilroy - to continue

Gilroy was hot and yet so very welcoming! We stood on a corner, handed out so many flyers, and several folks stopped, got out their cars and stood with us!

One guy came by and told us this protest was the ONLY anti-war protest he's ever seen in Gilroy. But we did find out later that Women in Black meet on another corner.

There is also a community college - two of the young men who stood with us are students there and so very excited to see us.

More later...















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home