Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Friday, October 14, 2011

Flyer for public & MLK dedication this weekend!


ENOUGH WAR!
WE DEMAND PEACE
10 years too long!
We’re sick and tired of being sick and tired:
·            Of wars
·            Of occupations
·            Of torture
·            Of killings
·            Of UAV DRONE & Robotic weapons
·            Of Pentagon spending $1 BILLION a DAY
     We’re fed up! We won’t take it anymore:
·            NO cuts
·            NO more bank bailouts
·            NO more tuition increases
·            NO more non-existent/substandard healthcare
·            NO more corporate rule!
·            NO more tax breaks for the rich
BRING OUR TROOPS, CONTRACTORS, CORPORATIONS HOME
BRING OUR WAR DOLLARS HOME
We represent the 99% and we are against all wars!
We are occupying Freedom Plaza until our troops come home!

Join us! Join any of the 618 occupations thus far around the country!
BASTA!
www.october2011.org                              www.codepinkalert.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home