Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Womyn's Area

I work all morning on craigslist trying to find us tents for donations. I find a canopy type of tent with sides that can come down, a 10'x30' structure that we especially need for these rainy days! But the guy wants $100 bucks for it. I email the organizers but never hear back from them.

I find a womon who will donate a tent and mattress for us if we can pick it up. YEAH!!! For the womyn's tent area. I want to provide tents for womyn who come and an area for womyn to gather & sleep together.

The CodePINK art area is full of men, including one with a dog who tried to refuse to leave when we were having a women's circle.

We have three tents now, including the big 10x10 tent, so hers will make 4! A nice comfortable women's village size!

Some of the men are expressing their disapproval. UFB! I'm sure they'll have better things to worry about soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home