Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Attempted Rape

We are at the evening G.A. (General Assembly) Of course a white male is facilitating again. I am tired, recovering from the arrest and catching up on sleep so I'm late for the G.A.

We are at the report back from actions part. The misogynist white man pig I was handcuffed to jumps up to give a report back about our arrests. I am too slow and not recognized by the facilitator.

He is wearing the same misogynist shirt. He speaks of our arrest and then puffs out his chest to show off his shirt. He reads the 'slogan' outloud over the microphone to a scattering of laughter. Then he proceeds to say how the police LOVED his shirt and he has promised to bring many back to them. More laughter.

Then he turns from the microphone with the most slick, evil, lewd grin on his face, heading straight towards me. I look right thru him, refusing to acknowledge his slimy presence. And I mourn for all the womyn he has hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home