Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Hopefully not a foretelling....

The presence of white men is overwhelming. Their voice is predominant on the stage. The white womyn that are on stage are mostly for singing and entertaining.

It seems there are 2 men here for every one womon; and very few people of color. Sad, sad, sad.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be more diverse, at the very least on the stage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home