Code Pink Journals CodePINK Journals

Work 4 Peace,Hold All Life Sacred,Eliminate Violence! I am on my mobile version of the door-to-door, going town-to-town holding readings/gatherings/discussions of my book "But What Can I Do?" This is my often neglected blog mostly about my travels since 9/11 as I engage in dialogue and actions. It is steaming with my opinions, insights, analyses toward that end of holding all life sacred, dismantling the empire and eliminating violence while creating the society we want ALL to thrive in

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Occupy Agreements

We are occupying to:

1)      End all U.S. wars, invasions, occupations NOW including:
a.       Abroad: against Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Haiti
b.      At Home: against Black, Brown, Indigenous people, poor people, the Mother Earth, womyn, all human beings

2)      Dismantle the Military & Prison Industrial Complexes

3)       Abolish White Supremacy, Patriarchy, all forms of Classism

4)      Eliminate corporate personhood and First Amendment rights, and corporate power over any public sector institutions, services, venues thus eradicating profit motive/rewards in providing for such basic human rights & needs.

5)      Redistribution of wealth to achieve resource equity among all human beings in this country and around the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home